All Stute products have been manufactured by our privately owned factory since 1969. This has ensured consistency when it comes to the superiority of our products.
- The high tech production plants jointly cover over 500,000 square metres, employing over 1000 people.
- Our factory has the capability of loading up to 500 lorries a day.
- Quality Assurance at Stute is placed in the capable hands of an independent laboratory.
- We offer complete traceability covering all production stages and contents.
- Warehousing and deliveries in the UK are through Culina Logistics offering a reliable and professional service to our customers, allowing mixed pallet deliveries across our range if required.
- Our factory holds the following Inspection Certificates:
- IFS (International Food Standard) Higher Level
- BRC – Grade A
- DIN ISO 9001: 2008
- EU Eco Regulation
- In 2014 all our products were approved by the Vegetarian Society